We are Catalyst, the Facilitation Experts
Catalyst Consulting Partners LLC is a small (by design) boutique professional services firm founded as a woman-owned business almost fifteen years ago. Our two principals have a unique breadth of knowledge and experience in consulting, facilitation, coaching, leadership, training and organization development — all of which we apply to every project.
We specialize in designing and facilitating meetings, retreats, workshops and projects that produce breakthrough results. In other words, we focus on ensuring the success of your Meetings that Matter Most℠.
Why use a Professional Facilitator?
Meetings are a fact of organizational life! But not all meetings are created equal. Some are routine... but others are crucial to your organization's future. Some meetings simply matter more! An outside facilitator is generally not a wise investment for your run-of the-mill, standard meeting. But a professional meeting facilitator may be essential to the success of your Meetings that Matter Most℠.
All of our facilitations are custom-designed to meet the needs and desired outcomes of the session. Any or all of the tools and techniques available may be employed in a facilitation setting, as appropriate. This is a Catalyst core competency, and we employ a thorough planning approach to meeting design and facilitation.
We use customized approaches to conducting an environmental scan; developing mission, vision, and guiding behavioral principles; outlining your organization’s business model/value proposition; and defining strategic pillars, goals, objectives, metrics, and/or action items.
We believe that effective teams lead to more effective meetings, which lead to improved business outcomes and results. To that end, we can employ a variety of individual and team diagnostic assessments, including DiSC®, Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team®, MBTI®, FIRO®, and TKI®.
Simple, Project-Based Pricing
Our approach to facilitating Meetings that Matter Most℠ typically involves three phases:
- pre-meeting (e.g., planning-to-plan, confidential interviews, document reviews, pre-work, surveys, etc.),
- the meeting itself, and
- post-meeting (e.g., meeting documentation, follow-up surveys, execution reviews, plus/delta, etc.).
Our work is also guaranteed — we will commit as much time as necessary to fulfill the outlined objectives and meet the agreed-to time frames. No risk!
We work with clients of all sizes across the spectrum of business, industrial, not-for-profit, academic and governmental organizations. Here are some recent clients:
BUSINESS | INDUSTRIALMore Testimonials
NON-PROFIT | ACADEMIC | GOVERNMENT
Our Facilitation Experts
One of our two principals is the primary contact and project lead on each engagement — you work with our principals, not contractors.
- During pre-contracting, we seek to develop clear and deep understanding of the situation and context, project scope, and desired outcomes. We view this as an opportunity to fully explore fit.
- During contracting, we seek consensus regarding approaches, deliverables, and communication preferences and schedules. Your total project costs become known at this point.
- During the engagement, we seek clear, ongoing communication and feedback with our project sponsor(s) and partner(s), allowing for any course corrections that may be beneficial to the overall quality of the project; and
- At project completion, we seek full debriefing with our project sponsor(s) and partner(s) and are happy to provide follow-up communication or check-ins as deemed useful.
“I would not have believed that this group of individuals could have gotten this far in this little time. We couldn’t have done it without you!”CEO of global CPG firmWhat People Say About Us…
B.S., M.B.A., Ph.D.
800-378-9843 ext. #1
B.S., M.B.A., PE
800-378-9843 ext. #2